Dusty Dan Detailing is a mobile unit and a fully insured Exterior & Interior Detailing company
We have a Portable air Compressor,
Blowing down farm/heavy equipment and blow out irrigation water lines.
Wash farm / heavy equipment & vehicles. Vehicles are done in the shop only
Our Detailing Services include:
• Farm Equipment
• Heavy Equipment
• Semi Trucks
Rodent & Odor Removal: We deal with insurance if its a insurance claim
Treatment Options:– Ozone Shock Treatment – Air Purifier
Mouse Free Option (Undercarriage Lubricant) when units or vehicles are parked for a period of time
DO NOT USE SPRAY FOAM TO SEAL ANY HOLES, rodents can chew through foam in no time. It is best to use steel wool to fill the hole, and then use a good exterior caulking over top to seal the hole.
Peppermint: Make sure that the peppermint oil is 100% pure or specifically formulated to repel mice. You can also make you’re own peppermint spray.
Spray or add 5 drops on a cotton ball reapply as need to keep the scent at its strongest. You can also use mothballs in cab.(make sure you remove it when in use)
Exterior: of equipment or interior of building you can use lime or lemon juice, on a cloth, you can also use mothballs put them in a can/container for easy removal or (mint) Mouse Free Lubricant what ever you use keep reapplying to keep the smell potent.
FACTS ABOUT MICE & PREVENTION:
- Female mice can have babies up to 10 times per year and 8 to 12 in a litter
- By three months a young are independent and capable of reproduction
- Mice always build nests near food sources, as they can eat up to 20 times per day.
- Mice can jump, climb and swim very well.
- Do not park farm equipment or vehicles in tall grass or grassy areas, mice love grassy areas. Park equipment and vehicles on gravel if possible.
- Keep the scent at its strongest in the interior of machinery or vehicles that are not being used you can also use mothballs in cab.(make sure you remove it when in use)
- Exterior of equipment or interior of building you can use lime or lemon juice, on a cloth, or in a dish you can use mothballs put them in a can/container for easy removal, you can use mint spray. But what ever you use keep reapplying to keep the smell potent.
- Mouse Free Option ( Undercarriage Lubricant) when unit or vehicles are parked for a period of time.
Call us today: 306-567-3140 or 306-948-6927
|Monday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tuesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wednesday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|